Saturday, March 7, 2009

Live Trading Room - a great way to learn trading

This week, I'd like to share with you the value of being in a live trading room. I started out with no knowledge of trading, and very minimal knowledge on the financial markets. Through the e-books I purchased from Planet Wealth, I gained knowledge on the different strategies that can be applied in the market and what they mean. This is great, and very much needed to start off in the marketplace, but how then do I apply these? When will be the correct time to get into the market, and what specifically do I need to look out for?

This is where the live trading room comes in handy with Planet Wealth. Planet Wealth offers this service to help people learn to trade from the experts. Planet Wealth teamed up with John Howell, a successful professional trader and co-author of the best-selling book "Secrets of StockMarket Traders Exposed". He offers his knowledge in a way that any person on the street with no trading background will be able to understand and learn. From my experience, he has been very thorough and very accommodating to even the most basic questions. To him, there is no such thing as a dumb question, and he caters for all levels of understanding of the sharemarket. It certainly helped me get kickstarted with trading and gave me the confidence that what I'm doing is right, as this guy is a successful trader. He has the results to prove this, and that's what makes it so real and assuring for me.

I find that the services offered by Planet Wealth is very comprehensive, and I have been making profit in the past 2 months while the markets have gone down (yes, that's right, and I'm totally not bluffing!) When I tell my friends about what I've been doing with Planet Wealth, they all get puzzled how I can make money in this current financial crash. I tell them that I don't just buy shares and hold and pray for the best. I use a certain strategy that is effective for the current bearish market, and that I mentioned on my first post is the use of Bear Call Spreads.

If you are still scratching your head and don't know how to make money in this current market, I thoroughly encourage you to check out Planet Wealth and check out their e-books first, and if you are still excited to trade and make money, check out their live trading room.

To your many trading successes!

1 comment:

  1. Getting share advice from expert can be very useful if day trading and investment is done through proper research.

    ReplyDelete